Barnesville.com is an online publication of:
The Herald Gazette
P.O. Box 220
509 Greenwood Street
Barnesville, GA. 30204
The NewsCorp. Inc. family of online publications includes:
In addition to our online offerings, we also produce two weekly print edition newspapers:
- The Herald-Gazette (to subscribe call 770-358-6397)
- The Pike County Journal-Reporter (to subscribe call 770-567-3446)
You can always purchase a copy of The Herald-Gazette at one of the following newsstands:
- BP, College Dr. at U.S. 341, Barnesville.
- C&B Convenience Store, Hwy 41 South at Fredonia Church Rd., Barnesville.
- Crossroads, Hwy. 341 at Hwy 18 West, Barnesville.
- 341Marathon Gas, Hwy. 341, Barnesville.
- Giant Mart, College Dr., Barnesville.
- Metro Petro (formerly Hot Spot), Hwy. 341 at Atlanta St., Barnesville.
- Ingles Supermarket, Hwy 341, Barnesville.
- Pastime Grill, Main St., Barnesville.
- Red Apple, Atlanta St., Barnesville.
- The Herald-Gazette, Greenwood St., Barnesville.
- Reliable Mart, Hwy. 341 at Grove St., Barnesville.
- Red & White Foods, Downtown Milner.
- Dollar General, Downtown Milner.
- H&R Convenience Store, Old Hwy. 41, Orchard Hill.
- T.J. Outfitters, 1054 Highway 36 W.
- Buddy’s, Hwy. 19 North, Zebulon.
Our firm is the oldest, continually operated media outlet in Lamar and Pike counties. To see a detailed history of the newspaper click here.
All content © Copyright 2008-2009 NewsCorp, Inc. DBA All rights reserved.