Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire destroys Walton Road home

Fire destroyed a home at 405 Walton Rd. Tuesday morning. The first call to firefighters went out just before 11:30 a.m. Fire chief Douglas Matthews theorized the fire started from a heat lamp in an igloo type doghouse on the back porch of the home. The wind-driven fire grew rapidly. There were no injuries. According to tax records, the home belonged to Wesley E. Morgan III and Diane Marie Morgan.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Website by - Copyright 2021