Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire rips through Atlanta Street home

A home on Atlanta Street in Barnesville appears to be a total loss after a devastating fire there Wednesday. Resident Sam Furlow said his water heater, located on the back porch, exploded shortly after noon. He got his mother, Annie Lee Furlow, and his dog out of the blazing structure. The house was fully involved when firefighters arrived. They were still battling the blaze at 12:50 p.m. According to tax records, the house, owned by Annie Lee Furrow, was built in 1888. UPDATE: The Red Cross has been summoned to assist three adults who lost everything in this fire.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Website by - Copyright 2021