Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire scare at Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn nursing home was evacuated Friday morning when smoke filled the hallways of the building. The original 911 dispatch went out at 9:42 a.m. City and county firefighters and other first responders were on the scene within minutes and isolated the cause to an HVAC motor outside the building which burned out and filled the system with smoke. Firefighters used fans to ventilate the building while patients, some in beds and wheelchairs, filled the front parking area.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Website by - Copyright 2021