Press "Enter" to skip to content

Grease fire temporarily shutters Zaxby’s

A grease fire erupted in the kitchen at the Barnesville Zaxby’s Friday morning, shuttering the fast food franchise right at the lunch hour. All employees made it out safely. BFD and LCFD personnel repsonded and controlled the situation quickly though there was extensive smoke billowing out of the building. The original 911 call went out at 11:47 a.m.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Website by - Copyright 2021