Press "Enter" to skip to content

Thomaston Man Dies at AMS

According to the Henry County P.D.,the manager of the Big Chic Restaurant in Forsyth apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the parking lot of Atlanta Motor Speedway Saturday night. Jeff Wall of Thomaston, in his 30’s, reportedly went to sleep in his car between two campers running generators and the fumes penetrated his vehicle. Emergency personnel and Henry County P.D. had to break out the windows in his vehicle to get to him. The body was sent to the state crime lab for autopsy. Wall attended the race with friends.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Website by - Copyright 2021